PMML 4.1, the latest version of the Predictive Model Markup Language, is loaded with new and powerful features.
Zementis is proud to announce support for PMML 4.1 throughout its scoring products, including:
- ADAPA on Site
- ADAPA on the Cloud (Amazon and IBM SmartCloud)
- UPPI for in-database scoring (IBM Netezza, SAP Sybase IQ, EMC Greenplum)
- UPPI for Hadoop (Datameer).
We have also updated our PMML conversion process so that it now converts PMML files from older versions to version 4.1. In this way, every time a PMML file is presented to ADAPA or UPPI, it is automatically converted to PMML 4.1.
Our support for PMML 4.1 includes:
1) Scorecards (including reason or adverse codes and point allocation for complex attributes)
2) Post-processing: you can now transform scores into business decisions as well as output generic data manipulation steps
3) Multiple Models: a powerful and yet simpler way for the expression of model segmentation, composition, chaining and ensemble, which includes Random Forest models
4) Is the model scorable? The "isScorable" flag was added as a way to flag models not destined for production deployment, but that are nonetheless an important part of the model building cycle
5) New built-in functions (for pre- and post-processing).
With this new release and version update, ADAPA and UPPI can be used not only for deployment and execution of predictive solutions, but also for data analysis and processing before model training.
If you have any questions about PMML 4.1 and all the features supported in our products, please make sure to contact us or feel free to check out our PMML 4.1 forum for detailed support information.
Post a Comment